Steved

Default [delete everything between]

Hello from Steved

I would like to replace [what ever is between the bracket] and including the
bracket
leaving nothing. It is placed in a formula hence the reason to delete the
brackets and what is between the brackets. Yes I copied the formula from
another worksheet, and the brackets and in between refers back to that
worksheet.

Thankyou for your time

ps is it possible to copy a formula from one sheet to another.
pinmaster

Select your cells containing the formulas then go to Edit/Find, in the
"find what" box type and leave the "replace with" box empty, hit
"Replace All"

About copying a formula, I'm assuming you want to display the result of
a formula from a worksheet in another worksheet, if so then use Paste
Special and select "paste link"

Hope this helps!
JG

--