Day

Default how to add and divide certain cells?

I'm working on a Loan Economic sheet. I need help! First off I have two
cells B and C that need to subtotal onto cell D. Example B3+C3=D3 This keeps
going on to Cell 15. I have my total on column 16 and I need B and C to
automatically total up at the end of each cell, then get B and C to
automatically total up to the D column. I can get it to add up but I have to
automatically do it one by one. Can I et some help?
Thanks
Day
Bob Phillips

In cell D3 enter =B3+C3