Linda

Default Excel Hangs

I have not been able find a solution any where for this problem.
When in excel even a new work sheet, when I go to get external data....
New Database Query......
My excel hangs with no response.
I'm running Office 2000 SP3 and Windows XP SP2

Does anyone have a solution to this?
Linda

Anne Troy

Hi, Linda. Try this:
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Linda" wrote in message
I have not been able find a solution any where for this problem.
When in excel even a new work sheet, when I go to get external data....
New Database Query......
My excel hangs with no response.
I'm running Office 2000 SP3 and Windows XP SP2

Does anyone have a solution to this?
Linda

Linda

Thanks,

But this still need not work.

I think this has to do with MSQuery but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Linda

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Hi, Linda. Try this:
Anne Troy