tsprague

Default Print a list of movies

I have a spreadsheet with 2 columns (No and Name of Movie). There are 322
rows. I would like to print this so that I have the first 44 rows on the left
side of the page and the next 44 rows on the right side of the page. I would
like to keep this setup on all pages. These cells have color formatting and
numbers that I need to keep with each cell.

How do I do this?
--
Terri Sprague
www.tlsprague.com