DNA

Default Cell Wrapping Help

I changed the default height of the cells on my spreadsheet to 17.25. I
have a cell "Comments" set to wrap text; however, it does not. If I
double-click on the far left column (e.g., the bottom of the cell in
question) it automatically adjusts.

I need this "Comments" cell to grow and enlarge as if the cell was at a
default height of 12.75.

Any ideas without having to double click on each cell? I have over 5,000
lines.

Thanks for the help!!

DNA

Nevermind, figured it out.