miaoj5

Default Help with sorting

Sorting shouldn't be a big deal but I have a data in 10 columns and I
had already sorted it based on one column (column no. 10 which is
derived from other 8 columns). No isues witht his sorting. I had to add
another column in front of the first one, to enter sort of description
of the first column and so I had to sort it so that right description
goes in front of every row in that column and of course I sorted whole
data, again no issues. Now I want to sort whole of this data with 11
columns as before, depending on column no 10, now 11th b'coz of
addition of extra column)
And it just doesn't sort as before???

--
miaoj5
miaoj5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27690

miaoj5

Sorry for putting some more text on WWW.

I was making mistake when sorting, I wasn't selecting right column but
I realised it and it works.