J Streger

Default (R) = Registered Trademark??

I just encountered what is probably a simple issue, but I can't figure out
what causes it.

When I type into one cell on the document "(R)" (minus the quotes) the 3
characters automatically change to the Registered TM symbol (the R with a
circle around it). Another cell doesn't have this problem. What drives this
change to happen and what can be done to prevent or allow it? Thanks.

--
J Streger

J Streger

As I thought, I should have known that. Thanks.

--
J Streger