aftamath

Default Chart data from merged cells.

How do I get data from a row of several groups of merged cells. Even though
the cells appear to be one cell, the chart wizard reads every cell in the
group with the data that I need being in the top left cell of the merged
array. I hav a row of nineteen 3X3 merged arrays.
Alan

Without seeing the sheet its hard to say, but merged cells should be limited
to text and suchlike as far as possible, formulas and VB code do not get on
well with merged cells,
Regards,
Alan.