nanc

Default Want software that I can scan receipts for expense account

Does anyone know what software I can use to scan receipts and have them go
into an expense account form for submission?
Anne Troy

I don't believe any such software exists that can automatically grab the
information from "any old" receipt and pull it in as numbers.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"nanc" wrote in message
Does anyone know what software I can use to scan receipts and have them go
into an expense account form for submission?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Simply a Google for "scan receipts"
http://www.google.com/search?q=scan+receipts gives you the latest leads.

This includes www.NeatReceipts.com which is tailored for Expense reports
plus imports to Quicken, QuickBooks, & Money. However, at least Quicken &
Money now have their own receipt & document scan import & linking, so if
doing the full accounting job, you may not need NeatReceipts.