Jeff

Default Print Formating

I have one tab formatted to pint, it is a table of values.

I have another tab with the same table with different values.

I want to take the page setup on one tab and bring it to the other tab.
Is there a quick way to do this? It is a pain to do manually when there are
about 10 tabs.
When I copy a tab it does not copy the page setup.

Thanks
RagDyer

How are you copying the tab?

Hold down <Ctrl,
Click on a tab and hold down the left mouse button.
You'll see a sheet icon with a plus sign in it, and a small down arrow over
the left border of the sheet tab.
Drag left or right until the arrow is no longer over the left border of the
selected sheet.
Release the mouse button first, then release <Ctrl.
You now have an *exact* duplicate of the selected sheet, including the
setup.
--
HTH,

RD

"Jeff" wrote in message
I have one tab formatted to pint, it is a table of values.

I have another tab with the same table with different values.

I want to take the page setup on one tab and bring it to the other tab.
Is there a quick way to do this? It is a pain to do manually when there

are
about 10 tabs.
When I copy a tab it does not copy the page setup.

Thanks

Gord Dibben

Have you tried this method?

Select the sheet with the print setup you like.

Hold CTRL key and select other sheet(s).

FilePage Setup and OK.

The print setup will be same on all sheets.

Note: some print setup functions will not be available.

Rows to repeat at top and Print Area cannot be set up on grouped sheets.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP