linacml

Default How do I customize print set up in excel 2003

My office just upgraded Microsoft 98 to Microsoft XP, I'm using 2 up computer
form (9.5" x 11") to print and using Panasonic KX-P1121 printer. The paper
size that I was using in Microsoft 98 W=8.46" L=5.51", but now I notice that
in Microsoft XP I could not customize the paper size, is that a way to do it?
Anne Troy

Likely, you didn't also upgrade your printer driver for XP?
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com