dlp1848

Default Restrict input into cell array

Hello,
New to the Excel forum.

I have a question on restriciting the number of inputs into a range of
cells to only a single entry.

I'm building a Lickert-type scale from 0 to 10 (disagree - agree) for a
school pilot study. I have restricted the individual cells to limit
input to the appropriate value for the individual cells of the scale
(e.g. you can only input a 5 into the '5' cell and so on).

I don't know how to make sure that the respondents don't type in more
than a single value within each scale.

If someone has an idea how to do this or what terms to use in Excel
Help the assistence would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Dan

--
dlp1848