stevepain

Default Transparent Chart Data Series

Dear all,

I'm having problems formatting an area chart that I have created. Given
that there are two series of data on teh chart and a times one dips
behind the other, I want to make one of my series' transparent.
However, whn I go to the fill effects option of the format data series
menu, transparency is not an option that is available - it is all
"greyed out".

Anyone got any ideas why this is, and how I can make it an active
option?

Thanks,

Steve

--