Dajana

Default Max number of characters in a cell

Is it possible to have more than 1024 characters in a cell? I have tried to
use char(10) and char(13) however while the formula allows me to copy and
paste more than 1024 characters it limits my statements to 100 characters
after 1024. Is there any way to go around this and be able to have as many
characters as one wish in a cell.

Thanks
Jim Rech

You might search on "limits" in Excel help for this and other limits. A
cell can hold a text entry of a max of 32k characters. A formula can have
about 1000 characters.

--
Jim