-   -   SELECTED PRINT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47060-selected-print.html)

Julian Campbell

SELECTED PRINT

I have a list of item for which I enter a daily figure. These items are
mirrored in a list all linked by = and cell ref.

All cells show 0 until a figure is entered.

The list is quite long and I print it off daily to enter the figures into
another sheet.

Is there a way excel can print off just the rows with figures other than
zero in them...while keeping them in order?

Thanks

Julian

Dave Peterson

I'd apply Data|filter|autofilter to the range to just show the rows with
non-zero cells.

Then print and use data|filter|show all
see everything.

======
You may want to change your formula to something like:

=if(sheet2!a1="","",sheet2!a1)

The cell will look empty instead of returning a 0.

--

Dave Peterson

Julian Campbell

Thanks, Looking forward to getting to work tomorrow to try it out

Julian