Betsey

Default data look up and return values across a row

I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need
to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call
'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is
there an easy way of doing that?