TaleTeller

Default Excel 2002 File Extensions

I created a drawing in Excel 2002 and I want to be able to save it in a file
extension such as .jpg, .gif or .png so I can use it in Dreamweaver MX2004.
I do not see any way to SAVE AS any file at ALL in those file extensions. Am
I NOT able to do that? and if not, WHY not?

Thank you for your feedback. I am grateful.

Richard...
Gilberto

Just try to copy/paste it on power point, it have with the right-click the
save as picture option.

I was unable to find the option directly on excel, however as excel and
power point are from microsoft, you should not lose anything when you paste
in on PP.