Mike M.

Default Excel erases the "To:" field when emailing

We are trying to email a single sheet from Excel 2000 using the "Send To"
button on the toolbar. We have Outlook 2000 set as the default mail
application. However, when we enter an email address or choose one from the
address book, Excel erases the "To:", "CC:", etc. fields. Since we can't get
anything to stay in the "To:" field, we can't send the email.

Thanks.
Michael

Hi Mike. Check out Ron de Bruin's site for sending email from Excel:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin