Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott

Default Formatting Totals at Bottom of Page

I have some csv data the I pull into Excel to format and etc. The data rows
are always different (from month to month). One time I will have 400 rows,
the next time I might have 58. Is there a way to force Excel to Autosum
defined columns on each page without having to Insert a row at the bottom of
each page?