Gary''s Student

Intuitively, everyone wants to the see the totals row at the bottom of the
sheet. As you have discovered, the simplest thing to do is to put the totals
row at the top of the sheet! The first row would contain sums, the second
row might contain labels and the third row on down might contain data. Doing
this would allow the sum to be, for example:

=SUM(A3:A65536)

You just don't have to care how many "real" rows of data there are.
--
Gary''s Student

"Scott" wrote:

I have some csv data the I pull into Excel to format and etc. The data rows
are always different (from month to month). One time I will have 400 rows,
the next time I might have 58. Is there a way to force Excel to Autosum
defined columns on each page without having to Insert a row at the bottom of
each page?