Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
frendabrenda1

Default change event on specific cell rather than worksheet

Good morning.

I have an in cell drop down list of vendors that another in cell drop down
list of part numbers relates to. I have it set so that only part numbers
that belong with a chosen vendor appear. The problem that I have is that if
you have already picked a vendor and part number, then change the vendor, the
old part number (which does not belong to the new vendor) still remains. Is
there a way to clear the part number cell on any change to the vendor cell?
(Not on worksheet change as other changes should be allowed without removing
the part number.)
Thanks for your help! brenda