gemini9189

Default YOUR SITE DOES NOT WORK - CHECK THE TEMPLATES!! FIVE DAYS!!

The templates/clip art media site has been dowm for over 5 days - and I cant
even report a problem with the website, because the links are broken. Could
someone please fix something???

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

CyberTaz

You give no indication of what site you are referring to, but if you go to:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377021033.aspx

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...tion=XL&Ver=11

there doesn't seem to be any problem, nor is there any difficulty with:

http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/....aspx?lc=en-us

Can.t speak to "the last 5 days", but they are working perfectly now.

Regards |:)

"gemini9189" wrote:

The templates/clip art media site has been dowm for over 5 days - and I cant
even report a problem with the website, because the links are broken. Could
someone please fix something???

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

gemini9189

Well, when I go through the process and find an excel template that I wasnt,
when I get to the download now button and I click on it, nothing happpens. I
have tried this on 3 different computers and I am still unable to download.
I don't understtand what I could be doing wrong. This link...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT011377091033

when I click on the download now button, the page just stays there and the
lower status bar says error on page. Any suggestions?