Old August 31st 22, 12:00 PM
Banned

Default Quick ways to Repair Corrupted PST File

You cannot immediately open PST data file that has been corrupted in any version of Outlook. Therefore, the user needs a direct technique to repair the PST file. In this regard, I suggest using the PST Data Recovery tool. It is compatible with MS Outlook. Both technical and nontechnical users can recover corrupted OST files using the software.