Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John

Default Macro Help

Well I think this is a macro. I have searched my excel book and i can not
seem to figure out what to do.

I want to write something that if this statement is true, then the font
color changes. But here is the potential problem. THe location of the text
will change. So i need it to search for this text and then change the color.
Does that make sense? Is this possible? If this can be done it will really
help me. Thanks in advance.

This is exactly what i am trying to do.
You type in a persons name into cell a1. you also type a name into cell a2.
These names will transfer over to cell a1 and s2 in worksheet2. However in
some cases you might not cell a1 or a2 to appear in worksheet2. Rather than
clearing the information in worksheet1 i would like to hit a button that
would clear the information in sheet2 by changing the font to white. (There
are formulas in worksheet2 that i dont want cleared) To add to the
complication in some cases cells a1 and a2 might change places. So the macro
would need to figure out which one to change the font color.

Is this too difficult?