Ross

Default to Dave Peterson

Dave,
it appears that when I reply to your posts that my email gets bumped and I
get that mail deilivery subsytem message. Here were what came when I
entered those functions, supplying the address of two separate but blank
cells in the column.
I get True in the first and 0 in the second

Ross

Ross

Dave,
Yeah, that fixed it. What was in the box was this ="J1="" I had an extra
quote in there somehow. My bad. :)
Thanks a million for your help
Ross