Natedanger

Default Need to remove selected characters

I have 25000 cells with map coordinates in it in the following format:

N34* 51.87'

I need the data in the following format:

N55 13.26

So basically I need to strip out the * and ' from each cell. Any simple way
to do this? I sure would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you
--
Dale
Biff

Hi!

Select the range of cells in question.

Goto EditRplace

Find what: ~*
Replace with: nothing, leave this blank
Replace All

Repeat the process for the '

It's VERY important that you select the specific range before you attempt
this!!!!!!!

Biff