yorkielover02

Default invisible text

I want to place some text on a template, but I only want it there to view. I
don't want it to print out. I don't want to do a comment. Help?
Anne Troy

Don't include it in the print area.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"yorkielover02" wrote in message
I want to place some text on a template, but I only want it there to view.
don't want it to print out. I don't want to do a comment. Help?

Debra Dalgleish

You could enter the text in a text box from the Drawing toolbar.
Then, click on the border of the text box, to select it
Choose FormatText Box
On the Properties tab, remove the check mark from 'Print object'
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

yorkielover02

It is in the middle of the page, therefore if I select two different areas as
the print area, it prints it on two different pages.
Any ideas on how to print it all on one page when you select two different
print areas?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Don't include it in the print area.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"yorkielover02" wrote in message
I want to place some text on a template, but I only want it there to view.
don't want it to print out. I don't want to do a comment. Help?

Anne Troy

LOL, Deb. I got an email from this person, and that's exactly what we did.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com