Sloth

Default Superscript in a Custom Format

I use custom formatting to display units (such as "28 in²"). I need in^4
though and can't figure out a way to get it to show like m² or kg³. Does
anyone have any tips? I can't simply type in the units and use superscript
because the cells are mostly formulas. I currently use two rows: one for the
value and one for the unit. This doesn't line up the way I would like it to
though.

PS: In case you wanted to know, this how to get 0-3 superscripted. They are
just symbols and can be found in Microsoft Word when you Insert-Symbol and
select "normal text" as the font. Thanks goes to Gord Dibben for showing me
this in a previous post.

alt+0186 = º
alt+0185 = ¹
alt+0178 = ²
alt+0179 = ³
Chip Pearson

You can't superscript characters with formatting.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson