Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
comotoman

Default Creating and showing a list

I have a phone list divided into many catagories: a=Div#, b=what they
do, c=Contact info. Im trying to create a lookup feature that allows
the user to look up a div#, and show all. Or lookup what they do and
show the contact information. for example. In div2, I have 13 asphalt
subcontractors, in the cell "div#", I would like to type "2", then
below that in another cell, I would like to type "asphalt" and the
result would be ALL 13 asphalt subcontractors.

--
comotoman
comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27292