bruner

Default Vertical Scroll Bar not responding

I have a workbook that is shared. When the user logs in she can see the data
on screen fine. However, when she tries to scroll down, the view does not
change. She can Scroll Left and Right but not up and down. I tried taking
off the shared feature thinking it may be a quirk with that, but it doesn't
work.

Is there some setting I need to change to fix this? What is going on?

Someone help please....thanks!

Dave Peterson

Do you have filters (data|filter|autofilter) applied?

Some people filter the worksheet, then apply window|freeze panes.

Then they show all the data, but the frozen window portion is all they can see.

Try window|unfreeze panes.

If you're the culprit <vbg, apply the window|freeze panes only when you have
all the data shown.

--

Dave Peterson