Old February 4th 22, 07:02 AM
Banned

Default How to backup Yahoo Mail ?

It is true that Emails on the web are not always secure and two reasons lead to yahoo mail backup. First, the data safety, and another one is to provide the availability of Yahoo Emails. It is a very specific to answer when someone questions how to take yahoo mails backup? We control implemented a third-party application tool to export and backup Yahoo Email to the Computer by downloading all emails including extensions.

Creative Yahoo backup Solutions: In case of the need for Yahoo back mail, if you have less number of emails then they can copy and paste to save in a word file but cannot appear as emails. The attachment files also cannot be downloaded to create a backup. But when emails in size then this process can not assume, then you need the above a safe application like Yahoo Mail Backup to make backup Yahoo Email folders just.

Visit at : https://www.osttopstapp.com/yahoo-backup.html