Old May 6th 21, 12:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default NSF to PST Converter Software to Convert NSF file into PST

Hi! I want to discuss with you a successful and advanced DRS NSF to PST Converter software. It the more reliable tool that can easily convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PSt Format.
For more info:-https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.php

Old June 10th 21, 05:24 PM
Junior Member

You can migrate all of your NSF file into Outlook PST using NSF to PST Converter, including emails, inboxes, tasks, attachments, outboxes, documents, contacts, deleted items, sent items, calendars, and so on. NSF files can also be converted to PST, EMLX, MSG, HTML, CSV, MBOX, vCard, EML, Office 365. It is compliant with both Outlook and Windows versions and operates with Lotus Notes versions 9.0.1, 9.0, 8.5, 8.0.2, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0, and 5.0. Refer:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/lot...converter.html