Old April 22nd 21, 06:58 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to transfer Lotus Notes contacts to Outlook PST?

If you want to migrate your NSF Notes file into another format and you don't distinguish how it’s possible. Then I would like to suggest this incredible DRS NSF to PST Converter Tool where you can transfer your Lotus Notes file into another format like NSF to EMLX, PST, EML, MBOX, and MSG platform. This software can smoothly initiate this utility.
know mo-https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.php

Old April 28th 21, 08:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi! everyone I want to share with you famous and easy software that can easy to convert NSF files into PST file format. this software name is DRS NSF to PST Converter. It is a more efficient and user-friendly tool and also provides a free demo version.
know mo-https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.php