Old February 26th 21, 07:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Quick OST to PST Conversion

To convert OST files to PST format, I would like to suggest a perfect solution that will help you with an effortless recovery and conversion. Users don't need any technical knowledge for executing this. Use the smart DRS OST to PST converter tool which allows users to recover their corrupt OST file and can save OST to PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, CSV, Gmail, Yahoo, etc. The GUI of this tool is user-friendly and easy to use. The free version can export 25 emails for free.

Visit - https://www.data-recovery-solutions....-converter.php

Old March 1st 21, 05:03 AM
Junior Member

If you want to Mac OST to PST Converter Tool and want to access data again in Outlook, then I suggest you use the best converter software named ToolsCrunch Converter for OST data. Using this utility, you can easily migrate Offline OST files to Outlook PST data with a single click. It exports emails, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, inboxes, notes, and more. It has a simple GUI that makes it easy to use for everyone. By using it you can access your corrupted or damaged offline data in MS Outlook. It is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Outlook and Mac Operating. Before using this software you should use its free demo version to understand its features and functions.

Visit he- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-ost-...converter.html
Old March 4th 21, 09:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have List of top 10 ost to pst converter software which most used by Corporate.
Visit Here - https://www.firevista.com/10-safe-os...nverter-tools/

quick!!!!!!! Derrick Excel Programming 3 August 6th 09 03:07 PM
Is there a quick way ? Eric @ BP-EVV Excel Programming 7 August 27th 08 10:34 PM
Quick fix Cobbcouk[_4_] Excel Programming 6 April 11th 06 06:21 PM
Quick one(I think!), LEN & IF saybut Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 March 17th 06 04:25 PM
Quick question - quick answer about assigning shortcut keys funkymonkUK[_75_] Excel Programming 1 October 13th 05 10:50 AM