Old February 25th 21, 07:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Convert the data from Yahoo to Gmail

On Friday, 3 July 2020 12:40:36 UTC+5:30, Ankit Singh wrote:
Hi there,
for converting from Yahoo to Gmail, I would like to suggest a tool from ShdataRescue that will help you from scratch. You don't need any technical knowledge for executing this. GUI of this tool is user-friendly and easy to use. You can even download the free version of this tool: https://www.shdatarescue.com/yahoo-backup/

I am here with a blog that offers users the best possible way to perform Yahoo backup securely without hassle, Users can even try the free demo version of the utility as well.

Read hehttps://www.sysinfotools.com/yahoo-backup.php