Old February 12th 21, 09:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to Import OST to Office 365 (Outlook 365)

Make use of OST file to PST file converter program to recover Offline OST file and convert OST file to PST file easily. It is the best solution that make your OST file in readable manner and convert into new PST file format. Software can successfully import OST to PST, Office 365, Zimbra, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, VCF, ICS & HTML File.
https://www.jsltools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Old February 18th 21, 08:14 AM
Junior Member

If you are looking a best third party OST to Office 365 Converter tool then I want to suggest you this WholeClear OST to Office 365 Converter Software which is the most popular software for OST to Office 365 Conversion. with this tool user can Convert their Selective OST file to Office 365 account at one time. This Software easily Export your all email attachments like emails, calendar, tasks, notes, journals, contacts and more. Users can further save 25 emails per folder free of cost by using this utility free trial version.

To know more visit he https://www.wholeclear.com/ost/office-365/