Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copying a worksheet - won't work help please

On Saturday, March 4, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Don Beck wrote:
Each time I try to copy a worksheet excel basically does nothing. No
new copy is created and I get no error message. I tried to unprotect
the sheet but it isn't protected in the first place. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

If the sheet/tab name is too long, it will not copy as it needs to allow Excel to automatically add numbers to the end of the copied sheet. Try shortening the sheet name.