David J. Monnin

Default ODBC Drivers to a SQL database

I have a user who is leaving, he uses an excel template that communicates to
a SQL server, I've setup the Template on two other user's pc's. However I
keep getting an error that tells me Invalid object name "Item_Itemlist" I hit
ok and then I get a message that states No default driver specified So is
specify the one that I am setup for the SQL Server. Why do I continue to get
these messages?