Old June 26th 18, 09:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need to setup xls to compute and check Vin Digit

Did this work for you Dukester? I'm in the same boat right now, I've confused myself royally.Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Ashley

Old June 27th 18, 03:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did this work for you Dukester? I'm in the same boat right now, I've confused
myself royally.Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Ashley

My archive with this machine only goes back to 2012 and so I don't have the
original thread to follow context. Can you elaborate or at least copy/paste
from your source thread?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!