Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shortcut to show all after filtering?

On Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 8:46:07 AM UTC+2, Roger Dodger wrote:
Is there a shortcut to getting the filter boxes to show all? I am creating a
series of macros to run a combination of filters. When I'm finished I am
left with a partial amount of data. Currently I have to manually show all in
each column before I start a new filter sequence. Can this be done a better
and faster way?

Thanks in advance
Kevin

YESSSS