Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Text keeps repeating in excel cell

If there is text in a cell already and I want to add on to it, I'll add it but then it'll repeat what was already in it. The quick solution, is to delete everythig in the cell, click out and click back and a re-type everything, but there has to be a better way.

I've tried formatting cell alignment general/left indent, but that hasn't sovle my issue.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 11:12:49 AM UTC-4, wrote:
If there is text in a cell already and I want to add on to it, I'll add it but then it'll repeat what was already in it. The quick solution, is to delete everythig in the cell, click out and click back and a re-type everything, but there has to be a better way.

I've tried formatting cell alignment general/left indent, but that hasn't sovle my issue.

Can you post an example of what you are trying to do, and the undesired result you are getting? I am not sure what you mean by "it'll repeat what was already in it".