Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel File Recovery Software

Excel Recovery Software is a powerful tool and embedded with a strong algorithm which can recover your data from damaged, inaccessible and corrupted excel files (.xls and .xlsx ). This software restore all the data back as it is before such as formulas, images, charts, clip art, flow charts, text, worksheets etc. Moreover, data integrity is maintained and the format, properties or data structure are not altered upon recovery. This software is simple to use, with no technical Excel recovery skills required.It will support all Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97, and 95. Download link - http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/...very-tool.html
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are looking for the best MS Excel recovery software, then I would like to suggest Excel Recovery solution (http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html ) to repair damaged Excel documents. Go through it for any kind of corruption in the XLS files.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are looking for a way to repair corrupt .xlsx file, you can try "Open and Repair" function of MS Excel. It is very simple and effective.

But if fails, you may try a third-party Excel Repair Tool to fix corrupt .xlsx file and to recover your data from it.

You may try its free demo version first.

visit- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stella...el-repair.html