Junior Member

Default Using a condition with a slope formula

I am trying to use a single condition with a slope formula. I have used this in the past for the STDEV.S formula and got it to work, but am having trouble building one for the SLOPE formula. I only need it to incorporate one condition (a match between fund symbols... ACTABT eg).

This is what I have used in the past for the STDEV.S, is there a way to tweak this and use it for SLOPE?
IFERROR(STDEV.S(IF($B2=Sheet2!$B$5:$B$13479,Sheet2 !$E$5:$E$13479)),"NO DATA")

I have a list of symbols in column "B" (uniquie) and want to say if the symbol in say B2=Sheet1!B:B then give me the slope. Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers

Slope-and Array Formula Help Tim Badge Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 31st 10 10:35 PM
Slope??? help please!!! beto Excel Worksheet Functions 1 April 29th 10 08:59 AM
slope? John Excel Worksheet Functions 1 March 12th 10 04:42 AM
Slope beto Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 26th 10 09:21 PM
How to add slope formula to graph jessrand Charts and Charting in Excel 1 May 30th 06 12:55 AM