Junior Member

Default Is a date month between 2 dates

I am working on a workload tracker for each month of the year

I have 2 dates
A1 is always earlier than B1

I have a 3rd date such as Feb 15, 2018 in C1 (Really all I care about is the month in 2018)

I want to know if the month in 2018 of C1 falls between A1 and B1

Example of output
A1 = Oct 10, 2017
B1 = March 10, 2018
C1 = Feb 15, 2018
Output = 1

In other words Feb 2018 falls between Oct 10, 2017 and Mar 10 2018

I would like to execute this for 2019 as well and I think the 2018 solution would work here too.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Scott
Junior Member

=if(AND(C1A1,C1<B1),1,"")