Member

Default Can I keep external connections in a table?

Currently I have worksheet that pulls in a query from an external source. Then I have another worksheet that references the external query, this sheet is defined as a table. I can write formulas like =INDEX(Table,MATCH([@Co],Table[Company],0),MATCH(Table2[[#Headers],[Level]],Table[#Headers],0)) from the table but not the query. My question is there any way to combine the query and the table so I don't have to use 2 separate sheets? If I try to define the external query as a table it asks "Do you want to convert the selection to a table and remove all external connections?" I would like to convert to a table but I need to keep external connections. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Dave