TomHinkle

Default multiply time and wage

Should be pretty simple.
you just have to convert the minutes to decimals.
30 minutes = .5 hours right..
so your formula is
hours + (minutes / 60)

"KC" wrote:

I am trying to add hours together and then multiply that by an hourly wage.
For example (in hours:minutes)

38:46 + 24:22 = 63:08 = 63.14 x $8.00 = $505.12

Is there any way to do this in excel or am I asking too much of the program?

Thank you for your help!