Junior Member

Default Excel 2013

Every time I'd open Excel 2013 under Windows 8, it would crash instantly, leaving me a message: "Excel 2013 has stopped working".
I looked around and found a few solutions, but nothing worked for me
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frescoabeyta View Post

Read info here https://social.technet.microsoft.com...le?forum=excel