Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't Print Vertical Grid Lines; Why ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007 and W7.

Trying to print out a simple spreadsheet, with ALL the grid lines being
printed. Both the horiz. ones and the vertical ones.

The horiz. lines print fine, but cannot get the vertical ones
(separating the Columns) to print.

I do have the box: Print Grid Lines checked.

What am I missing, please ?

Thanks,
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default From OP: Can't Print Vertical Grid Lines; Why ?

Hello,

Just thought I would also mention that both the vertical and horizontal
lines Do show in my Printer's "Print View".

But the vertical going lines, delineating the columns, do not print.

They used to ??

Thanks again,
Bob