Senior Member

Default Sumproduct slowing down my file

Hi All, I have used sumproduct formula in the attached file and it seems to be slowing down my file. I am aware of the work around steps like changing calculation to Manual, but i was wondering if there was a substitute formula that i can use, the spreadsheet will keep growing in size month by month

File link is http://speedy.sh/453Sm/Sum-If-Query.xlsx

I was having trouble uploading this file on to this site's upload system
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Am Thu, 23 Jul 2015 23:22:13 +0100 schrieb Excel Dumbo:

File link is http://speedy.sh/453Sm/Sum-If-Query.xlsx

I named the range in "Oracle Data" with a dynamic name that you always
calculate with the exact range. I also changed the formulas in the range
C5:AB10.
Change the other formulas similiar and test the behaviour of the
workbook.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi again,

Am Thu, 23 Jul 2015 23:22:13 +0100 schrieb Excel Dumbo:

File link is http://speedy.sh/453Sm/Sum-If-Query.xlsx

sorry, forgot the link.

Look he
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...=folder%2cxlsm