Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I can only delete an entire row not a cell in excel 2013?

Hello,
I can only delete an entire row or column in excel 2013?
not shift cells up or shift cells left.
I haven't opened this workbook in months.
Anyone know what's up & how to fix please?
Thank you
--
Martin
©¿©¬
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:54:03 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:

Hello,
I can only delete an entire row or column in excel 2013?
not shift cells up or shift cells left.
I haven't opened this workbook in months.
Anyone know what's up & how to fix please?
Thank you

I found the answer for anyone with the same problem. I had a shared
workbook (don't know how that happened) so had to stop sharing it to
get things back to normal.

Stop sharing a workbook

http://office.microsoft.com/en-001/e...005202023.aspx